Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby Sam

Yesterday Sam's class went on a "scavenger hunt" field trip sponsered by The Lion's Club. It was a beautiful day and they went to one of the prettiest parks in Springfield.
Around lunch time I got a text on my cell phone from Sam's teacher, Mrs. Popp. It had this picture attached. =>

The text said, "Sam said it was okay to text you. This is Brenda. Your child was stuck in a baby swing for about 15 minutes. We got him out and he kept his legs. But he almost lost his pants."

A few minutes later I got
another picture...
After I finished laughing, I called Sam.
He assured me he wasn't in as much pain as these pictures show him to be. He said he was finally able to get out by
"standing on an old man's back...someone from The Lion's Club named Lion Jerry."
When I asked him what other people were doing, he said, "Laughing really crazy-like."
We all had a good "crazy" laugh at home. Sam enjoyed seeing the pictures of himself and telling us the whole story. Tim asked him how he got into the swing. Sam said matter-of-factly, "I climbed in."

No comments:

Post a Comment