Monday, May 11, 2009

My Wonderful Mother's Day

One great thing about being the only girl in the house is the over-the-top pampering I receive anytime Mother's Day rolls around. It's as if the three men get together and realize the last 364 days of burping, wrestling, farting - armpit and otherwise, adjusting of whatever needs adjusting, jokes and riddles containing all things related to poop, and non-stop action movies really must have taken a toll on poor mom..... I love my boys so much, even with the crude sounds and smells that come along with them!






And then there's always the really awkward video where they rehearsed once and then said, "Yeah, we're good. Let's just do it."

1 comment:

  1. No idea if I'm doing this right......hey; I'm blonde!!!!!

    greetings from the other side of the pond. Life is good here. Still working hard. have reached half way with the 'college funds'.....woo hoo, way to go me!!!

    ReplyDelete